Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Prime Minister’s Prizes for Science will award up to $750,000 each year for outstanding achievements in science, research-based innovation and excellence in science teaching.
The Science Teaching Prizes recognise Australian science educators for excellence in science teaching.
The prize is open to nominations from diverse candidates and those from a different range of backgrounds and geographical regions.
There are two Science Teaching Prizes:
- Prime Minister’s Prize for Excellence in Science Teaching in Primary Schools
- Prime Minister’s Prize for Excellence in Science Teaching in Secondary Schools.
$ Available: The prize amount is $50 000.
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Science Teaching Prize, a nominee must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- have undertaken their teaching achievement for which they are nominated, in Australia
- not be self-nominated
- be a full time or part time registered teacher at a primary or secondary school listed on the Australian Schools Listand be active in teaching science, mathematics or technology in the classroom at the time of their nomination.
.Key Dates: Closes on 12 March 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#STEM #education #scienceteachers #stemskills #science #primaryschool #secondaryschool #innovation