Funder: Federal – Agriculture
Grant Background: The Traceability Grants Program provides opportunities for successful applicants to conduct projects that will enhance the supply chain traceability systems and arrangements that support the export of our agricultural commodities.
The objectives of the program are to:
- Support industry projects that will enhance our agricultural supply chain traceability systems, including developing and trialling technologies that digitise information flow.
- Provide an advantage for our exporters in overseas markets to assist them in maintaining their competitive edge.
- Increase opportunities to export Australian commodities.
$ Available: The minimum grant amount is $20 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-Corporate Commonwealth Statutory Authority
- Commonwealth Company
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Local Government
- Incorporated Association
- International Entity
- Sole Trader
- Statutory Entity
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
- Unincorporated Association.
To be considered for funding, you must:
- have a current Australian Business Number (ABN) or be willing to obtain one
- be registered for the purposes of GST, or be willing to become registered
- have an account with an Australian financial institution.
Key Dates: Closes 21 January 2021
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#agriculture #export #agtrade #agexports #traceability #internationaltrade #supplychain #competitiveedge #agriculturalproduction