Funder: Federal – Department of Veterans’ Affairs
Grant Background: The objective of the Veteran and Community Grants (V&CG) program is to maintain and improve the independence and quality of life for members of the Australian veteran community by providing funding for projects that sustain or enhance health and wellbeing.
The intended outcomes of the program are to:
- Deliver projects that are sustainable, financially viable and have an ongoing benefit for members of the Australian veteran community; and
- Deliver projects that increase opportunities for members of the Australian veteran community, associated with social activity and community participation and/or improve health behaviours and support healthy places.
$ Available: There is no minimum or maximum grant amount.
Eligibility: An applicant must be one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation.
- Incorporated Association.
- Statutory Entity.
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust.
- Unincorporated Association.
Key Dates: closes 27 February 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#veterans #community #healthylifestyles #socilalconnectedness #mentalhealth