Funder: Federal – Communications
Grant Background: The objectives of the Visions of Australia Program are to:
- increase access for Australian audiences to exhibitions of quality Australian arts and cultural material, with a particular focus on regional and remote Australia
- encourage partnerships between organisations such as museums and galleries, particularly collaboration across the collections sector, to form curatorial partnerships and where appropriate, access to mentoring and skills transfer opportunities
Funding is delivered through two streams: development or touring, supporting costs such as research, design, production, transport, installation and personnel.
Funding is available through annual or multiyear funding agreements subject to available funds.
$ Available: There is no funding cap for individual applications.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian incorporated organisation
- have as your principal purpose the arts and/or cultural heritage
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST), if required by the Australian Tax Office
- not have any outstanding reports, acquittals or serious breaches relating to any Commonwealth funding.
Unincorporated groups with an arts or cultural heritage purpose may seek funding but must be auspiced by an organisation that meets the above criteria and applies on their behalf. Individual business units and entities of local government or state government authorities with an arts or cultural heritage purpose (such as art galleries, museums or performing arts centres) are eligible to apply.
Key Dates: Applications close 28 February 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#artexhibtions #accessandequity #culture #collaboration #ruralandremote #artstours #touringexhibitions