Funder: NSW – Family & Community Services
Grant Background: The NSW Seniors Festival will be held across NSW from 12–23 February 2020.
Grants are available for local councils and organisations to host a 2020 NSW Seniors Festival event. The festival will provide opportunities for people over 60 to remain active, healthy and engaged in their local communities.
NSW Seniors Festival Grants support a range of programs and events, for example:
- Events offering access to expert advice, information, tools and resources
- Free samples of activities during NSW Seniors Festival
- Opportunities to connect seniors with local organisations and services
- Outdoor and physically active workshops
The grants will provide $200,000 to organisations and councils to host local festival events and activities.
$ Available: Three funding categories are available:
- Category 1: Up to $1000 for small-scale local community events and activities.
- Category 2: $1001 – $5000 for larger local community events and activities.
- Category 3: $5001 – $10,000 for large scale community and regional events and activities.
Eligibility: Category 1 and 2 Grants
- not-for-profit organisations
- charitable organisations
- public companies limited by guarantee
- local government authorities based in NSW
Category 3 Grants
- local government organisations only
Key Dates: Closes 9 August 2019.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#seniors #activeaging #fitandhealthy #community #communityengagement #socialwellbeing