Funder: NSW – Central Tablelands Local Land Services
Grant Background: The Bushfire Recovery Weed Management project assists private land managers to control and manage regional priority weed species on their property, and protect and buffer the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area from the spread of invasive exotic weed species.
On-ground incentives are available to eligible landowners within priority areas buffering the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area impacted by the 2019-2020 bushfires. Projects will be supported, through incentive funding, to undertake integrated weed management activities targeting regional priority weed species on properties to provide long-term benefits.
$ Available: Up to $15 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible for funding you must meet the following criteria:
- your project area must be greater than 2 Ha (The project area refers to the proposed area of management NOT area of weed infestation)
- your project must be located within priority areas buffering the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area of the Central Tablelands LLS region
- previous agreements with LLS or Catchment Management Authority must be completed
- outstanding LLS rates need to be paid
- you must have $20 million public liability insurance
- you must be able to complete all on-ground activities by 31 May 2022.
Key Dates: Closes on 10 September 2021. (I recommend you give them a call to check if this date is flexible).
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#weedsmanagement #bushfirerecovery #weeds #weedcontrol #landholders #naturalresources #worldheritageareas #bluemountains