Funder: NSW Government
Grant Background: The 2021 COVID-19 Micro-business Grant is designed to provide cashflow support to micro–businesses with an aggregated annual turnover more than $30,000 and less than $75,000. The Grant will help micro-businesses survive the lockdown so they can continue to support the economy after restrictions are lifted.
$ Available: Up to $1 500.00 per fortnight.
Eligibility: Businesses and not-for-profit organisations impacted by the Public Health Order will be eligible if:
- you have an Australian Business Number as at 1 June 2021 registered in, or can demonstrate you are primarily operating in, New South Wales;
- you had a national aggregated annual turnover of more than $30,000 and less than $75,000 for the year ended 30 June 2020;
- you experienced a decline in turnover of 30% or more due to the Public Health Order over a minimum 2-week period within the Greater Sydney lockdown (commenced 26 June and due to end 30 July 2021) compared to the same period in 2019
- you have business costs for which there is no other government support available;
- you have not applied for either the 2021 COVID-19 Business Grant, or the JobSaver scheme;
- for employing businesses, you must maintain your employee headcount on 13 July 2021 while you continue to receive grant payments (businesses that do not maintain their headcount agree to notify Service NSW), and
- for non-employing businesses, the business receiving payments must be the primary income source for the associated person. Individuals with more than one non-employing business may only claim payments for one business.
Key Dates: Closes 18 October 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#microbusiness #businesssupport #smallbusiness #Covidresponse #survivinglockdown #businessconditions #jobretention