Funder: NSW – Family & Community Services
Grant Background: The 2022 NSW Seniors Festival Grants Program provides $200,000 in seed funding to organisations and councils to run local festival programs and activities that provide opportunities for people over 60 to remain active, healthy, engaged and contributing to their local communities
NSW Seniors Festival Grants support a range of programs and activities, for example:
- Programs offering access to expert advice, information, tools and resources
- Free samples of activities during NSW Seniors Festival
- Opportunities to connect seniors with local organisations and services
- Outdoor and physically active workshops
Applications can be for small scale, multiple and larger activities throughout the NSW Seniors Festival.
$ Available: Three funding categories are available:
- Category 1: Up to $1,000 for small-scale local community programs and activities.
- Category 2: $1,001 – $5,000 for larger local community programs and activities.
- Category 3: $5,001 – $10,000 to local government organisations only to hold large-scale community and regional programs and activities.
Category 1 and 2
- not-for-profit organisations
- charitable organisations
- public companies limited by guarantee
- local government authorities based in NSW
Category 3: local government organisations only
Key Dates: Closes 30 August 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#seniors #activeageing #fitandhealthy #community #communityengagement #socialwellbeing #healthyageing