Funder: NSW – Aboriginal Affairs
Grant Background: Aboriginal Affairs NSW invites eligible community-based organisations to submit applications for 2020 NAIDOC Grants funding.
NAIDOC Grants are provided by Aboriginal Affairs NSW to support activities and events in NSW held during NAIDOC Week that celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history, culture and achievements.
The theme for NAIDOC Week in 2020 is Always Was, Always Will Be. recognising that First Nations people have occupied and cared for this continent for over 65,000 years.
$ Available: Up to $3 000.
Eligibility: AANSW NAIDOC Grants, where possible, are distributed to Aboriginal run and controlled organisations. Applicants will be eligible for funding if they are:
- an incorporated not-for-profit organisation registered with NSW Fair Trading under the Associations Incorporation Act 2009 (NSW)
- an Aboriginal Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cth)
- Local Aboriginal Land Council established under the Aboriginal Land Rights Act 1983 (NSW)
- NSW Local Council operating under the Local Government Act 1993 (NSW)
- An unincorporated organisation or group who has entered into an agreement with an eligible organisation to auspice the funding. Applicants must be located in NSW and/or delivering a service to communities within NSW.
Key Dates: Closes 28 August 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#naidocweek #firstpeople #atsi #aboriginalculture #celebrateculture