Funder: NSW – Service
Grant Background: If you’re an accommodation provider who experienced cancellations for stays between Friday 25 June 2021 and Sunday 11 July 2021, you may be eligible for the accommodation support grant.
Two different grant amounts are available:
- cancellations of 10 nights or less
- cancellations of 11 nights or more.
If you have more than one accommodation property in NSW, you’ll be able to submit an application for each property. A qualified accountant, registered tax agent, registered BAS agent or real estate agent may apply for the grant on behalf of your business.
$ Available: Up to $5,000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the grant, you must:
- be an eligible business as defined by the ANZSIC codes.
- have accommodation premises physically located in NSW
- have an active ABN held before 25 June 2021, which is registered for GST
- be able to show evidence of cancellations between Friday 25 June 2021 and Sunday 11 July 2021.
If you run a private residence as an Airbnb or short-stay accommodation rental, you’re eligible for this grant only if:
- you meet the eligibility requirements above
- the income from the holiday accommodation is your primary income.
Key Dates: Closes 30 November 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#tourism #hospitality #tourisminfrastructure #accommodationprovider #Covid19 #businessrecovery #economicrecovery