Funder: Federal – Agriculture
Grant Background: The Advancing Pest Animal and Weed Control Solutions aims to research and develop innovative control solutions to improve the way established pest animals and weeds are managed.
Project applications must target invasive established pest animals or weed species that are not endemic to Australia or a particular part of Australia.
The outcomes of the grant round are to:
- Advance a range of breakthrough control solutions that challenge traditional approaches to managing pest animals and weeds to enable better outcomes.
- Deliver innovations that improve existing established pest animals and weeds control methods or tools, as well as improved detection and monitoring methods.
- Further research into, and development of, new and enhanced ‘farm ready’ pest animals and weeds control tools to increase uptake and accessibility of these tools by farmers and land managers.
$ Available: From $300 000.00 and up to $2million.
Eligibility: To be eligible, your organisation must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN)
- be registered for the purposes of GST
- have an account with an Australian financial institution
- be an organisation with a proven research and development capacity
- target a nationally significant invasive established pest animal or weed
- have a project that meets at least one of the grant program outcomes
- source additional cash and/or in-kind contributions towards the project.
To be eligible you must also be one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-Corporate Commonwealth Statutory Authority
- Commonwealth Company
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Local Government
- Incorporated Association
- Sole Trader
- Statutory Entity
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
- Unincorporated Association.
Key Dates: Closes on 25 September 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#conservation #weedcontrol #pestcontrol #innovation #solutionfocussed #naturalresources #landmanagers