Funder: AgriFutures Australia
Scholarship Background: AgriFutures Australia is committed to supporting the next generation of leaders that will drive the future prosperity of Australian rural industries and communities. The AgriFutures Horizon Scholarship is awarded to students studying an agriculture-related undergraduate degree or a Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths/Finance (STEM) degree with relevant majors which align to agriculture.
Suitable degrees include, but are not limited to:
- Agricultural Science
- Rural Science
- Livestock/Animal Science
- Veterinary Science
- Plant Science
- Agricultural Economics
- Resource Management
- Food Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (STEM) with major studies and subject selections relevant to, and aligned with, agriculture.
The AgriFutures Horizon Scholarship is an initiative supporting students enrolled in full time study at an Australian university by providing:
- A bursary of $5000 per year for the final two years of your degree
- Professional development workshops
- Annual industry work placements aligned with the scholar’s areas of interest and their sponsor’s industry
- Opportunities to network and gain knowledge at a range of industry events.
$ Available: Up to $10 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Horizon Scholarship, students must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident enrolled full-time in their last two years of an agriculture-related undergraduate degree at an Australian university with a maximum two-year gap between high school and tertiary study.
Key Dates: Closes 15 January 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#education #ruralscholarships #ageducation #tertiaryeducation