Grant Background: The AgriFutures Rural Women’s Award is Australia’s leading award empowering and celebrating the inclusive and courageous leadership of women involved in Australia’s rural and emerging industries, businesses, and communities, now and into the future.
AgriFutures Australia is committed to the future growth and advancement of the Award as a means of identifying, celebrating and empowering women. Each State and Territory Winner receives a bursary for their project, business or program, access to professional development opportunities and alumni networks.
$ Available: Up to $15 000.00.
- Applicants need to be over 18 years old and identify as female
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents
- Location is no barrier. If you want to create impact, innovate and make a difference and/or contribute to enhancing the prosperity of rural and regional Australia, then we want to hear from you
- No formal qualifications are required
- Applicants must have an existing project, business or program which is live and up and running, or will be live within three months of the application being submitted.
- The existing project, business or program falls into one or more of these categories: Community, Collaboration, Commercial
- Other eligibility criteria apply
Key Dates: Closes 8 October 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#leadershipdevelopment #education #professionaldevelopment #ruralcommunities #ruralbusiness #emergingindustries #scholarships #bursaries #ruralwomen #collaboration