Funder: Federal – Regional Investment Corporation
Grant Background: The Regional Investment Corporation provides loans to assist first time farmers and loans to support farm succession arrangements.
Use this loan to:
- fund the purchase of an existing farm business, including land, infrastructure and other farm business assets
- fund the purchase of land, infrastructure and other farm business assets as part of establishing or developing a farm business
- buy out relatives during farm business succession
- pay costs associated with the succession planning process
- pay for legal costs or stamp duty
$ Available: Up to $2million per loan.
Eligibility: There are two kinds of AgriStarter loans – first farmer loans and succession loans.
You can apply for a first farmer loan if you are seeking to purchase, establish or develop a farm business in which you hold or will hold the sole interest or a controlling interest. You can apply for a succession loan if your farm business is undertaking or has undertaken succession planning.
- are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- contribute or plan to contribute at least 50% of your labour to the farm business
- earn or plan to earn at least 50% of your income from the farm business (under normal circumstances)
Key Dates: This programme is open on an ongoing basis.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#successionplanning #onfarminvestment #agriculture #agribusiness #aginnovation #businessassets #farmbusiness #firsttimefarmers #familyfarms