Funder: Federal – Health
Grant Background: The purpose of the grant opportunity is to ensure those affected by arthritis, their families/carers and the wider population have access to a broad range of evidence-based education resources, care and support options.
- developing and disseminating new consumer information, tools and resources for target populations to address identified gaps and unmet needs;
- developing and disseminating consumer-focused guides or standards of care for people with arthritis so they know what care they should receive; and
- developing information and education resources and health services that are culturally appropriate and address the needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and culturally and linguistically diverse groups.
$ Available: Up to $250 000.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution;
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation;
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Key Dates: closes 25 November 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#arthritisawareness #healthandwellbeing #consumerawareness #education #educationalresources #prevention #healthprofessionals #standardsofcare