Funder: Federal – Department of Industry
Grant Background: The Artificial Intelligence and Digital Capability Centres grants will provide for the establishment of AI and digital capability centres to drive the adoption and use of AI technologies by Australian businesses.
The objectives of establishing these Capability Centres are to:
- establish a ‘front door’ for SMEs to access capabilities, expertise and innovative technologies to adopt, adapt, test and deploy AI technologies
- foster collaboration and connect SMEs with opportunities to lift productivity and drive commercialisation
- coordinate and drive the growth of Australia’s AI ecosystem
- lift SME capabilities so they can confidently adopt AI solutions.
$ Available: Up to $11million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN).
You must also be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- a publicly funded research organisation
Key Dates: Closes on 12 May 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#ai #artificialintelligence #digitalcapability #digitaladoption #aiadoption #digitalbusiness #innovation #businessinnovation #techinnovation #productivityincreases #businesscollaboration