Funder: Federal – Foreign Affairs & Trade
Grant Background: Australia-ASEAN Council (AAC) grants generate opportunities for Australian business, education, science and innovation and the arts to work with partners in Southeast Asia.
$ Available: up to $50 000.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- an Australian entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN)
- a consortium with a lead organisation
- a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian State/Territory government body
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- an Australian statutory authority
- be an Australian or permanent resident of Australia
- and be willing to provide or develop child protection guidelines for your project if it involves people under the age of 18 years.
Key Dates: closes 28 March 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#asean #culturalexchange #informationsharing #partnerships #southeastasia