Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Australia-India Strategic Research Fund (AISRF) provides grants for collaborative research projects with Indian partners. For Round 14 of the AISRF, your project must involve research in focused priority area and must be mutually beneficial for Australia and India.
Your project must be in a priority area, the priority areas for Round 14 of AISRF are:
Indo-Australian Science & Technology Fund:
- Quantum technologies
- Earth observation remote sensing
- Groundwater resources management
- Downstream processing, recycling and tailings reclamation of critical minerals.
Indo-Australian Biotechnology Fund:
- COVID-19 long-term health impacts
- Infection prevention and control
- Digital health and telemedicine
- Biomaterials (including bioplastics).
$ Available: Up to $1million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must have an Australian business number and be one of the following entities:
- a company, incorporated in Australia
- a publicly funded research organisation
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a Cooperative Research Centre
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an Australian State/Territory Government agency or body.
Joint applications involving more than one Australian partner are acceptable and industry involvement (including businesses) is encouraged where appropriate, provided the lead applicant is the main driver of the project and eligible to apply.
Key Dates: Closes 31 August 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #researchcollaboration #India #collaboration #sharedinterests #strategicpartners #technology #resourcemanagement #recycling #Covid19prevention