Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: Australia-India Collaborative Research Projects are funded by the Australia-India Strategic Research Fund (AISRF).
The objectives of the AISRF are to:
- increase the uptake of leading science and technology by supporting collaboration between Australian and Indian researchers in strategically focused, leading-edge scientific research and technology projects
- strengthen strategic alliances between Australian and Indian researchers
- facilitate Australia and India’s access to the global science and technology system.
The priority areas for Round 12 of the Australia-India Strategic Research Fund Collaborative Research Projects are:
Indo-Australian Science & Technology Fund (administered by DST in India)
- Climate Change mitigation and adaptation
- Food processing, storage and distribution
- Mining safety and efficiency
Indo-Australian Biotechnology Fund (administered by DBT in India)
- Cancer therapeutics/ theranostics
- Genomics and precision medicine
- Pest-resistant crops
$ Available: From $500 000 up to $1million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
and be one of the following entities:
- a company, incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a publicly funded research organisation
- a Cooperative Research Centre
- another Australian incorporated entity.
Key Dates: closes 23 October 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#research #collaboration #climatechange #strategicalliance #strategicresearch