Funder: Federal – Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Grant Background: The objectives of the Australia-Indonesia Institute’s 2020 COVID-19 Special Grants Round are to support continuity in people-to-people and institutional engagement between Australia and Indonesia during and following the COVID-19 pandemic, when restrictions on travel and social distancing will limit opportunities for face-to-face engagement and inward and outbound visits.
In this context, the round will target online and other activities or forms of engagement that help bring people together through virtual means and build cross-cultural linkages, but do not require travel and are consistent with government restrictions in response to COVID-19.
The round will also prioritise applications that directly contribute to the priority needs of Indonesia during and immediately following the COVID-19 pandemic.
$ Available: Up to $50 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- an Australian entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN), or Indigenous Corporation Number (ICN)
- an Australian consortium with a lead organisation
- an Australian registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian State/Territory government body
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- an Australian statutory authority,
- be an Australian or permanent resident of Australia, and
- be willing to provide or develop child protection guidelines for your project if it involves people under the age of 18 years.
Key Dates: Closes 5 August 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #mutualunderstanding #tradeandinvestment #collaboration #sharedinterests #strategicpartners #crosscultural