Funder: Federal – Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Grant Background: The Australia-Japan Foundation (AJF) seeks to advance Australia’s engagement with Japan by:
- supporting people-to-people linkages;
- amplifying and shifting perceptions of Australia in Japan to reflect contemporary Australia; and
- facilitating the promotion of the inventive, innovative capabilities that Australia brings to Australia-Japan collaborations across broad and ever sophisticated sectors.
The AJF also seeks to bring to the fore, awareness of the ongoing vital importance of Australia and Japan on each other’s foreign and trade policies by facilitating informed discussions.
$ Available: Up to $40 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- an Australian entity with an Australian Business Number, Australian Company Number, or Indigenous Corporation Number
- an Australian consortium with a lead organisation
- an Australian registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian State/Territory government body
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- an Australian statutory authority
- an Australian or permanent resident of Australia
- a Japanese citizen or organisation
- a well-established organisation in Japan with a business purpose to advocate for Australian business, education and/or cultural interests
- be willing to provide or develop child protection guidelines for your project if it involves people under the age of 18 years.
Applications from consortia are acceptable.
Key Dates: Closes 09 June 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #mutualunderstanding #tradeandinvestment #collaboration #sharedinterests #strategicpartners