Funder: Federal – Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Grant Background: The Australia-Korea Foundation (AKF) was established by the Australian Government in 1992 to promote bilateral relations between Korea and Australia. The objectives of the Foundation are to:
- increase public awareness of Australia in Korea and of Korea in Australia;
- develop partnerships in areas of shared interest in the bilateral, regional and global context; and
- increase Australians’ capacity to effectively engage with Korea.
The AKF offers annual grant funding to organisations and individuals to support projects or activities which advance Australia’s engagement with Korea, including exchanges, partnerships and other collaborations in the general fields of business, education, academia, arts/culture and society.
$ Available: Up to $40 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- an Australian entity with an Australian Business Number, Australian Company Number, or Indigenous Corporation Number
- an Australian consortium with a lead organisation
- an Australian registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian State/Territory government body
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- an Australian statutory authority
- an Australian or permanent resident of Australia
- a Korean citizen or organisation
- a well-established organisation in Korea with a business purpose to advocate for Australian business, education and/or cultural interests
- be willing to provide or develop child protection guidelines for your project if it involves people under the age of 18 years.
Applications from consortia are acceptable.
Key Dates: Closes 21 June 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #mutualunderstanding #tradeandinvestment #collaboration #sharedinterests #strategicpartners