Funder: Federal – Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Grant Background: The Australian-Korea Foundation (AKF) aims to:
- increase public awareness of Australia in Korea, and of Korea in Australia, and the importance of the joint relationship,
- develop partnerships in areas of shared interest between the two countries
- increase Australians’ capacity to engage with Korea in an effective way.
$ Available: up to $40,000.
Eligibility: At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN)
- be one of the following:
- an Australian citizen or organisation
- a permanent resident of Australia
- a Korean organisation
Key Dates: closes 28 March 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #mutualunderstanding #tradeandinvestment #collaboration #sharedinterests