MOVE QUICKLY! THIS ONE CLOSES ON SUNDAY!
Funder: Australia Post
Grant Background: The 2021 Australia Post Community Grants program aims to support community-led, local projects that connect individuals and communities to improve mental health and wellbeing. They recognise that everyone has a role to play in maintaining mental health and wellbeing.
They are specifically looking for projects that meet all of the following criteria:
- The primary purpose of the project is to improve mental health and wellbeing outcomes of a community.
- The project will help people meaningfully connect in their local community.
- The project is locally led and locally delivered, and benefits a community.
They strive for geographic distribution of grant recipients among metro and regional communities and also look to support projects assisting particularly vulnerable groups.
$ Available: Up to $10 000.00
Eligibility: Organisations will be eligible to apply only if they meet all the requirements below.
- Are an incorporated not-for-profit organisation
- Organisations are not required to have deductible gift recipient (DGR) status to apply.
- Unincorporated entities, individuals, sole traders, government entities and educational institutions are ineligible for this program.
- Collaborations and partnerships among different types of organisations are encouraged with the incorporated not-for-profit organisation as the lead partner. However, we do not accept auspice arrangements.
- Have an ABN (reflecting the organisation’s incorporated not-for-profit status)
- Organisation details must be correct and up-to-date on the Australian Business Register on the date the application was submitted.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure its details are correct and up-to-date when the application is submitted.
- Organisations will be deemed ineligible if their ABN status on the Australian Business Register does not demonstrate incorporated not-for-profit status on the date the application was submitted.
- Have an Australian bank account (corresponding to the ABN)
- Are located and provide services within Australia
Key Dates: Closes 4 July 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#mentalhealth #wellbeing #communityprojects #communityconnection #resilience #disadavantagedgroups #communityresilience