Funder: Federal – Agriculture
Grant Background: The Australian Heritage Grants Program aims to improve recognition, conservation, preservation and access to the heritage values of National Heritage Listed places.
The program also aims to increase community engagement and raise awareness of listed sites.
Australian Heritage Grants funds projects that support places on Australia’s National Heritage List through:
- improved recognition
- access conservation
- preservation, and
- community engagement
$ Available: Up to $400 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible you must either:
- be a site and land owner of one of the listed places, or have the written support of the site and land owner of one of the listed places
- have an Australian business number (ABN), unless you are not entitled to an ABN,
and be one of the following entities:
- an Australian State/Territory government agency or body
- an Australian local government agency or body
- Commonwealth corporate entity
- an entity incorporated in Australia (this includes Indigenous land management organisations registered under the Office of the Register of Indigenous Corporations)
- a registered Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land council
- a partnership
- an individual.
Key Dates: Closes 28 October 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#heritage #nationalheritage #localhistory #conservation #preservation #communityengagement