Funder: NSW – Education
Scholarship Background: Scholarships are available to assist apprentices in NSW who have demonstrated:
- hardship in their personal circumstances
- aptitude for vocational education and training that leads to successful completion of their trade training
- a positive attitude and application in workplace and off-the-job training.
Scholarships are open to NSW registered apprentices in both metropolitan and country areas, including school based apprentices.
There will be a maximum of 100 Scholarships awarded in 2021, including up to 27 Scholarships for Indigenous Apprentices under the Western Sydney City Deal and up to 10 for apprentices who have completed one of the ‘Fit For Work’ programs under the NSW Police Commissioner’s RISEUP strategy.
$ Available: Up to $15 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible the apprentice must:
- be an Australian citizen or hold permanent resident status
- be a first year apprentice in an apprenticeship arrangement that commenced between 1 March 2020and 28 May 2021
- be registered in NSW and employed by an employer based in NSW
- have experienced hardship in their life.
Key Dates: Closes 28 May 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#education #scholarships #apprenticeships #professionaldevelopment #apprentices #hardship #vocationaltraining