Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Boosting Female Founders Initiative will provide targeted support on a co-contribution basis to female founders of startup businesses to scale into domestic and global markets. The program will also provide expert mentoring and advice to meritorious applicants.
The objectives of the program are to:
- stimulate private sector investments into innovative startups led by women
- help women entrepreneurs overcome the disadvantages faced in getting access to finance and support to grow their startups
- enable female founders to scale-up, expand into domestic and global markets, and become self-sufficient
- boost the economy through increasing the diversity of startup founders.
$ Available: Up to $480 000.00. The grant amount will be up to 50 per cent of eligible project costs – unless you can meet additional requirements.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be a female founded (majority owned and led by women) startup as defined in the grant opportunity guidelines.
You must also have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- a partnership
- a sole trader.
Key Dates: Closes 22 April 2021
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#femaleentrepreneur #businessstartups #export #businessscaleup #innovation #businessgrowth #womeninbusiness #businessinnovation