Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Boosting the Next Generation of Women in STEM program will provide funding to a single delivery partner to manage 500 university scholarships to women who are re-training, seeking higher qualifications, or undertaking study after a break from either study or the workforce.
Applicants should demonstrate how their project will:
- increase participation of women in STEM tertiary education to increase re-training, seeking higher qualifications, or undertaking study
- support women to build skillsets sought by industry to foster the next wave of mentors and role-models, and support re-entry into the workforce
- increase in the number of women in senior leadership and decision making positions in government, research organisations, industry and businesses.
$ Available: Up to $41.2million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- an entity incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an incorporated association
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a publicly funded research agency.
Key Dates: Closes 7 October 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#STEM #education #stemskills #science #engineering #informationtechnology #scholarships #tertiaryeducation