Funder: NSW – Jobs for NSW
Grant Background: Building Partnerships grants help revenue generating startups and small to medium enterprises (SMEs) scale or grow strategically through the acquisition of a key customer or channel to market.
Building Partnership grants require start-ups or SMEs to have an innovative solution that addresses a market gap or opportunity and the collaboration of a consortium of partners.
The goals of the program are to enable a start-up or an existing SME with a growth plan to:
- expand or pivot an innovative product or solution
- acquire a major customer
- deliver at scale
- or build access to a new market.
Eligible businesses can receive up to 35% of the approved project costs. The approved project costs may include:
- further developing a product and/or solution
- progressing early stage commercialisation i.e. product training or product testing
- acquiring and retaining talent.
$ Available: up to $100 000.00.
Eligibility: Applicants should:
- have an innovative and scalable solution that can be deployed to multiple customers and be delivered within 12 months
- demonstrate a consortium of partners who derive benefits from the proposed project
- have a NSW based ABN and be registered for GST
- hold intellectual property or rights to commercialise the product or solution
- demonstrate adequate funding (at least 65% of total project costs) has been secured for the project.
Key Dates: Applications are accepted all year round.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#businesspartnership #innovation #collaboration