Funder: NSW – Resilience NSW
Grant Background: Phase Two of the Bushfire Community Recovery and Resilience Fund (BCRRF) will promote community well-being, social and broader recovery and future disaster resilience following the bushfires. Stream 2 will involve allocation of grants to medium and long-term community projects.
Phase Two Stream 2 funding is focused on delivering projects that support sustained community recovery and improved community resilience in bushfire impacted areas. Projects can be aligned to local, regional or across multiple Local Government Areas. Projects will need to contribute to one or more of the following Disaster Recovery Outcomes:
- The needs of vulnerable groups are addressed in disaster recovery
- The community is aware of the disaster recovery processes
- The community can express its changing disaster recovery needs
- Community members are aware of the risks of future disasters
- The community has improved capacity and capability to respond to future disasters
- Business and not-for-profits have in place adequate mitigation practices for risks and threats
- Government, private sector, civil society and organisations are engaged in plans for preparedness and management of the recovery
$ Available: Up to $300 000.00
Eligibility: Eligible applicants, referred to as lead organisations, are:
- incorporated non-government organisations including not-for-profit organisations, local community groups, business chambers and industry groups/peak bodies,
- local councils,
- joint organisations of council, and
- unincorporated community groups auspiced by an organisation that is eligible to apply in their own right.
Key Dates: Closes 10 November 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#disasterrecovery #community #preparedness #resilience #bushfires #capacitybuilding