Funder: Federal – Agriculture
Grant Background: The Bushfire Recovery for Wildlife and Habitat Community Grants Program aims to encourage recovery efforts in areas affected by the 2019-20 bushfires by:
- supporting recovery of native flora and fauna
- involving local communities, community groups and Traditional Owners, in delivering bushfire recovery activities for native flora and fauna.
The program is confined to bushfire-affected areas within the eastern and southern part of Australia affected by the 2019-20 bushfires, or adjacent to an affected area.
$ Available: Up to $150 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must have an Australian business number and be one of the following entities:
- an incorporated and not-for-profit organisation including but not limited to
- community associations including community and environment groups
- non-distributing co-operatives
- companies limited by guarantee
- Traditional Owners, Indigenous Organisations or an Indigenous Enterprise, evidenced through providing an Indigenous Corporations Number.
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- a Regional Land Partnerships service provider acting as a project lead in a joint application to enable an individual, partnership or community group to undertake their project.
- a local governing body as defined by the Local Government (Financial Assistance) Act 1995.
Joint applications are acceptable.
Key Dates: Closes on 27 November 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#conservation #weedcontrol #pestcontrol #bushfirerecovery #nativeflora #nativefauna #habitat