Funder: Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife
Grant Background: The Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife invites applications to support tree planting projects as part of bushfire restoration projects in and around regions impacted by the 2019-20 Black Summer bushfires.
Bushfire Recovery Project Goal: To plant one million trees in and around the 2019-2020 bushfire impacted areas in Qld, NSW, Vic, and SA by December 2024.
Goal of this Grant Round: To provide funds to support revegetation activities in and around bushfire impacted areas.
$ Available: Up to $10 000.00
Eligibility: Applicants may be eligible to apply for the grant if they are:
- Community-based groups or organisations, or
- Individuals who can show experience with large scale plantings and project management, or
- Australian organisations with an ABN
- National Parks and Wildlife Services or other Government agencies working with state parks agency.
- Projects must be implementing bushfire restoration works in one of the Local Government Areas listed by State or Commonwealth Government.
Key Dates: Applications are open on an ongoing basis.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#treeplanting #bushfire #bushfirerecovery #landscaperestoration #revegetation #environment