Funder: Tourism Australia
Grant Background: The Business Events Boost Programme provides funding and expertise to industry-led marketing and distribution projects which help restart business events in Australia, to support industry recovery from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
The Business Events Boost Program will support activity including:
- Content creation and collateral including video and still photography
- Marketing assets for domestic bidding and for the conversion of new national events
- Unique and strategic delegate boosting initiatives
- Digital marketing activity including social media or website enhancements
- Communication activity such as direct mail, microsites, public relations activity or editorial coverage
- Media buy and marketing campaigns with amplification strategies
- Virtual reality and online site inspections
- Podcasts and audio interview series
- Qualified distribution and business development activity
$ Available: The minimum request per project is $10,000 and applicants should indicate how they will match Tourism Australia’s investment – either by an equal financial contribution or in-kind or through indirect revenue.
Eligibility: Projects must demonstrate the potential to influence domestic decision makers of existing business events or assist in the conversion of new domestic business events. Applications must relate to corporate meetings or incentives, conferences, exhibitions or association meetings. Applicants must have at least 12 months demonstrated business events experience.
Key Dates: Closes 30 June 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#tourism #conferences #businessevents #corporatemeetings #incentives