Funder: Tourism Australia
Grant Background: Tourism Australia’s Business Events Boost Program is a domestic partnership program for Australia’s business events industry.
The program provides funding and expertise to industry-led marketing and distribution projects which help restart business events in Australia, to support industry recovery from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Projects must demonstrate the potential to influence domestic decision makers of existing business events or assist in the conversion of new domestic business events. Applications must relate to corporate meetings or incentives, conferences, exhibitions or association meetings.
The Business Events Boost Program will support activity including:
- Content creation and collateral including video and still photography
- Marketing assets for domestic bidding and for the conversion of new national events
- Unique and strategic delegate boosting initiatives
- Digital marketing activity including social media or website enhancements
- Communication activity such as direct mail, microsites, public relations activity or editorial coverage
- Media buy and marketing campaigns with amplification strategies
- Virtual reality and online site inspections
- Podcasts and audio interview series
- Qualified distribution and business development activity
$ Available: The minimum grant amount is $10 000.00.
Eligibility: The Program is open to applicants who have at least 12 months demonstrated business events experience in corporate incentives, corporate meetings, exhibitions or association meetings. The Program is not designed to support individuals who are looking to enter the business events market.
Key Dates: Applications close on 30 September 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#events #business #corporateevents #conferences #businessevents #businessdevelopment