Funder: Federal – Austrade
Grant Background: The Business Events Grant program aims to support the event industry including the tourism sector to fund Australian businesses to participate as buyers or sellers at pre-approved business events including exhibitions, conferences and conventions from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021.
It aims to ease the financial pressure for business event organisers and to incentivise Australian business to participate as buyers/sellers at pre-approved events. Funding is to support the sustainability of events in government priority areas and to cover the cancellation costs that may occur to planned events due to COVID-19 outbreaks.
The objective of the program is to:
- support delegates that are buying or selling to participate in ‘business events’. Business events includes exhibitions, conferences, and conventions
- promote Australian businesses, including to a domestic audience.
$ Available: Up to $250 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must have an ABN and be one of the following entities:
- an individual (sole trader)
- a partnership
- a company, incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an Industry Association promoting the selling or buying of a product or service on behalf of its members.
Key Dates: Closes on 30 March 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#events #businessevents #corporateevents #conferences #businessincentives #businessdevelopment #businesssustainability #exhibitions #conventions