Funder: Federal – Education
Grant Background: The National Careers Institute Partnership Grants program provides grants for up to 12 months to enhance partnerships with industry, employers and schools to deliver innovative career advisory products and services for people at all stages of their careers.
The objectives of the program are to:
- create greater awareness of career pathways and career information for young people not in education, employment or training
- contribute to an evidence base for addressing the needs of young people who are disengaged from education, employment or training
- enhance partnerships between employers, training providers, schools and community organisations that assist disengaged young people into further learning and work, including jobs in demand.
$ Available: Up to $350,000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a primary or secondary school that is registered with a state or territory authority
- an Australian local government agency or body as defined in section 14 of the guidelines
- an Australian State/Territory Government agency or body.
Joint applications are mandatory.
Key Dates: Closes on 07 February 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#careers #industrypartnership #careeradvice #collaboration #careerinformation #careerdevelopment #careerpath #disengagedyouth