Funder: Federal – Education
Grant Background: The National Careers Institute Partnership Grants program provides grants for up to 12 months to enhance partnerships with industry, employers, schools and tertiary institutions to deliver innovative career advisory products and services for people at all stages of their careers.
The objectives for round 3 of the program are to:
- create greater awareness of career pathways and career information for women with a focus on women returning to work from a career break, women in non-traditional industries and occupations, or industries where women are under-represented (including at senior levels)
- contribute to an evidence base for addressing the needs of women undertaking training and apprenticeships
- enhance partnerships between industry, employers, schools and tertiary providers that support women through traditional and non-traditional career pathways.
$ Available: Up to $350,000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a secondary school that is registered with a state or territory authority
- an Australian local government agency or body
- an Australian State/Territory Government agency or body.
Joint applications are mandatory and you must have a lead organisation who is the main driver of the project and is eligible to apply.
Key Dates: Closes 2 December 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#women #education #professionaldevelopment #opportunitiesforwomen #empowerment #careersforwomen #nontraditionalcareers #careeradvice #careerpathways #returntowork #apprenticeships