Funder: NSW – Create NSW
Grant Background: Independent Organisation funding supports Independent Arts and Cultural Organisations to deliver, develop and present multiple arts and cultural activities over a 2+2 year period. Funding will commence from 2020/21 and can contribute to any aspect of an organisation’s program.
Funding is available for a wide range of arts and cultural activity, including:
- creation of new work, practice-based research or experimentation and professional development
- production, exhibition, presenting, publishing or recording, touring and festivals
- promotion and marketing, market and/or audience development activity
- conservation and/or development of collections and archives (including Aboriginal Keeping Places and the digitisation of collections)
- purchase of capital infrastructure and equipment
- partnerships, capacity building and sustainability.