Funder: Federal – Regional Investment Corporation
Grant Background: The Regional Investment Corporation provides loans to assist first time farmers and loans to support farm succession arrangements.
Use this loan to:
- fund the purchase of an existing farm business, including land, infrastructure and other farm business assets
- fund the purchase of land, infrastructure and other farm business assets as part of establishing or developing a farm business
- buy out relatives during farm business succession
- pay costs associated with the succession planning process
- pay for legal costs or stamp duty