Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Australia-India Strategic Research Fund (AISRF) provides grants for collaborative research projects with Indian partners. For Round 14 of the AISRF, your project must involve research in focused priority area and must be mutually beneficial for Australia and India.
Your project must be in a priority area, the priority areas for Round 14 of AISRF are:
Indo-Australian Science & Technology Fund:
- Quantum technologies
- Earth observation remote sensing
- Groundwater resources management
- Downstream processing, recycling and tailings reclamation of critical minerals.
Indo-Australian Biotechnology Fund:
- COVID-19 long-term health impacts
- Infection prevention and control
- Digital health and telemedicine
- Biomaterials (including bioplastics).