Funder: NSW – Office of Responsible Gambling
Grant Background: The objective of the Clubgrants Category 3 Infrastructure Grants program is to fund the costs of construction, alteration, renovation, completion and fit-out of buildings and community infrastructure to deliver outcomes for disadvantaged NSW communities including regional, remote and drought-affected areas, culturally and linguistically diverse, disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and communities affected by bushfires.
You can apply for funding under this stream if your project supports infrastructure such as:
- Indoor organised sports centre (e.g. indoor cricket, basketball)
- Leisure centre (e.g. martial arts dojo, gymnastics centre)
- Outdoor organised sports facility (e.g. football field, netball courts)
- Recreation space (e.g. playground, skate-park)
- Large-scale purpose-built facility (e.g. stadium, velodrome, motorsports facility)
- Water sports (e.g swimming pool).