Funder: Federal – Health
Grant Background: The Child and Youth Health grant opportunity was announced as part of the launch of the National Action Plan for the Health of Children and Young People 2020-2030 (the Action Plan).
The Action Plan provides a roadmap to improve the health and wellbeing of all Australian children and young people. It is intended to guide collaborative approaches under the following priority areas:
- improving health equity across populations;
2. empowering parents and caregivers to maximise healthy development;
3. tackling mental health and risky behaviours;
4. addressing chronic conditions and preventive health; and
5. strengthening the workforce.
There is a total of $2 million over four years from 2019-20 for the Child and Youth Health Grant Opportunity, covering two parts:
- Part A: Program implementation ($1.5 million over four years from 2019-20); and
- Part B: Health professionals’ education and awareness-raising activities ($0.5 million over four years from 2019-20).
$ Available: Up to $120 000.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution;
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation;
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Key Dates: closes 25 November 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#childhealth #healthandwellbeing #equityandaccess #mentalhealth #prevention #healthprofessionals #chronicconditions