Funder: Federal – Foreign Affairs
Grant Background: COALAR’s Grant Round seeks applications for projects that can be undertaken between the period: 1 March 2022 and 28 February 2023 in: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay.
$ Available: Up to $50 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- an Australian entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN), or Indigenous Corporation Number (ICN)
- an Australian consortium with a lead organisation
- an Australian registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian State/Territory government body
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- an Australian statutory authority
- an Australian or permanent resident of Australia
- a citizen or organisation from one of the following countries in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, México, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú and Uruguay
- a well-established organisation in a Latin American country with a business purpose to advocate for Australian business, education and/or cultural interests
- and be willing to provide or develop child protection guidelines.
Applications from consortia are acceptable
Key Dates: Closes 10 September 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #internationalrelations #collaboration #sharedinterests #strategicpartners #internationalpolicy #bilateralrelationships #networking #southamerica