Grant Background: Coles launched the $50 million Nurture Fund in April 2015 to help small and medium sized businesses innovate and grow. Since then, they have offered more than $28 million in financial support to more than 80 Australian food and liquor producers.
From Australia’s first quinoa processing facility, to fence posts made from recycled plastic, and a state of the art factory to grow grass indoors, the Coles Nurture Fund is helping Aussie producers bring their big ideas to life.
Australian producers can apply for a grant to help them develop new market-leading products, technologies and processes.
$ Available: Up to $500,000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible for funding from the CNF Applicants must:
- have a turnover that is less than $25,000,000 per annum;
- employ no more than 50 full time employees (excluding casual seasonal labour);
- have a registered Australian Business Number;
- have been trading for a minimum of two years;
- provide financial statements for a minimum of the previous two financial years;
- demonstrate the project is unique and drives innovation, and provides outstanding sustainability benefits;
- provide a funding declaration from an external accountant on the accountant’s company letterhead confirming ability to fund applicant’s share of project costs and solvency.
Key Dates: Closes 25 February 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#innovation #marketleader #productdifferentiation #agriculture #innovativesolutions #productivity