Funder: NSW – Planning
Grant Background: Thinking about buying a new commercial fridge? An energy efficient refrigerator can save you hundreds of dollars on your power bills every year.
Eligible small businesses can get a NSW government rebate for new plug-in commercial fridges and freezers. Fridges available for the rebate are chosen from the list of commercial refrigerators on the Greenhouse and Energy Minimum Standards Regulator’s online database.
You can up claim up to five rebates under the program. The rebate is calculated based on the estimated energy consumption over the lifetime of the fridge.
$ Available: Businesses can receive a rebate of up to $1490 per fridge.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this rebate, You need to be acting on behalf of a small business that:
- has an Australian Business Number (ABN) and is registered to collect GST.
- produces goods and/or provides services in NSW.
- is an actively trading business employing 50 or fewer full-time employees (or equivalent) and/or is a business with less than $10 million annual turnover.
- is not an investment trust, managed fund, strata title scheme, subsidiary or holding company of a larger business.
- is not insolvent.
- purchased/leased an eligible product between 9 September 2019 and 30 September 2021.
Key Dates: Closes 30 September 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#businessrebates #commercialrefrigeration #businesscosts #doingbusiness #smallbusiness #energyefficiency #energysavings #energyrebates