Funder: NSW Government
Grant Background: The NSW Government is investing in infrastructure projects that deliver positive social, environmental and recreational outcomes while promoting community participation, inclusion and cohesion.
In 2019, there is a maximum of $300,000 to allocate in each electorate. Projects with contributions from their own or other sources will be considered favourably.
Eligible projects will be assessed against four equally weighted program criteria:
- Enhancing facilities— the project develops a vibrant, sustainable and inclusive community through the enhancement or construction of community infrastructure.
- Meeting community needs— the project supports activities and services needed by local communities.
- Increasing community participation— the project encourages participation in activities or services needed by a broad section of the community.
- The organisation’s capacity— the applicant has the capacity to deliver the project on time and within scope.
$ Available: Grants can be between $2500 and $300,000. Funding requests over the maximum amount will not be considered. As a guide, the average grant awarded is around $20,000.
- incorporated not-for-profit community organisations
- NSW local councils (and their section 355 committees)
They can include:
- organisations with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) or Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) status
- companies limited by guarantee
- trusts that are registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
- Local Aboriginal Land Councils
- religious organisations
- organisations established under an Act of Parliament.
Key Dates: closes 27 September 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#communityprojects #communitycohesion #communityparticipation #vibrantcommunities #sustainablecommunities