Funder: Federal – Education
Grant Background: The Australian Government is inviting applications from eligible child care services in an open competitive process to apply to deliver services under the CCCF from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2021.
The CCCF is part of the Australian Government’s Child Care Safety Net, which contributes to giving the most vulnerable children a strong start in life while supporting parents into work.
Grants provided under the CCCF are intended to supplement fee income received from families, including Child Care Subsidy and Additional Child Care Subsidy payments.
The intended outcomes of the CCCF are to:
- improve early childhood development outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged children
- increase workforce participation by vulnerable and disadvantaged families.
$ Available: up to $200 000 is available per grant.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this grant opportunity, at the date of application lodgement, you must be:
- a Child Care Subsidy (CCS) approved operator of an approved child care service under Family Assistance Law AND your service must be providing child care in a CCCF priority area (refer to section 4.3 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines, OR
- 50 percent or more of children attending your service must reside in a CCCF priority area OR
- 50 percent or more of your educators must be delivering care in a CCCF priority area (for family day care services) OR
- you must be an approved operator of an In Home Care service that was a previous recipient of funding under the department’s Community Support Program, during 2017- 18.
- The Department of Education and Training has identified a list of priority areas that experience particularly high levels of disadvantage compared to most other communities.
Key Dates: closes 5 April 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#childcare #communitysupport #education #disadvantagedcommunities #childhooddevelopment