Funder: NSW – Multicultural
Grant Background: Multicultural NSW is inviting proposals for new 12-month Community Partnership Action (COMPACT) projects. COMPACT aims to inspire and empower young people to stand up and stand united against extremist hate, fear and division as champions for community harmony.
Multicultural NSW is inviting proposals for projects that bring together partners or consortia with the demonstrated experience, expertise and capacity to engage and effect positive change in young people, families and communities within a community resilience-building frame.
COMPACT supports partnerships and collaboration between community, non-government, youth, sports, arts/media, educational and other organisations by providing grant funding for innovative, evidence-based community projects.
$ Available: Up to $200 000.00.
- The host organisation (grant recipient) must be a non-profit sharing organisation
- Named partners (other from the host organisation) must have agreed in writing to be a partner in the project
- Named partners (other from the host organisation) may be non-profit sharing organisations. Profit sharing organisations may be partners if they are making cash or in-kind contributions to the project (as indicated in the project budget)
A successful Grant must:
- be located within NSW
- demonstrate how the project will address one or more of the objectives nominated by Multicultural NSW.
- demonstrate how the project will address one or more of the youth engagement categories
- demonstrate how the project will measure outcomes
- be cost effective and viable with an accurate budget
- have clearly defined project outcomes including a tangible measurement for outcome evaluation.
Key Dates: Closes 12 August 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#communityproject #collaboration #communitygrant #partnerships #multicultural #communityharmony #empowerment