Funder: NSW – Biodiversity Conservation Trust
Grant Background: The Biodiversity Conservation Trust’s (BCT) Conservation Partners Grants aim to assist BCT agreement holders to actively protect or improve the ecological value of their properties.
The following activities are supported:
- Fencing—installation, repairs or replacement of wildlife-friendly conservation-related fencing (to control stock access)
- Weed control
- Introduced pest animal control
- Supplementary planting, revegetation or vegetation enhancement
- Habitat restoration—such as nest boxes, addition of ground layer including logs, rocks
- Other maintenance—such as tracks or erosion control needed to maintain conservation value
$ Available: up to $15 000 per year for three years.
Eligibility: You can apply for a grant if you have one of the following agreements to protect private land conservation values in NSW:
- Unfunded Conservation Agreement
- Trust Agreement
- Registered Property Agreement
- Wildlife Refuge
- participation in the Community Environment Network’s (CEN) Land for Wildlife program
participation in the Humane Society International’s (HSI) Wildlife Land Trust program
Key Dates: you can apply at any time for this grant.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#environment #biodiversity #floraandfauna #conservation #landscaperestoration