Funder: Federal – Department of Industry
Grant Background: CRC-P grants support short term industry-led collaborations to develop important new technologies, products and services that deliver tangible outcomes.
To support the overall aims of the CRC Program, CRC-Ps must:
- be a short term, industry-identified and industry-led collaborative research project to develop a product, service or process that will solve problems for industry and deliver tangible outcomes
- benefit SMEs and increase their capacity to grow and adapt in changing markets
- include education and training activities.
The grant amount will be up to 50 per cent of eligible grant project value. The maximum grant period is 3 years.
You can use funding to support costs directly related to the project, including for:
- new research
- proof of concept activities
- pre-commercialisation of research outcomes
- industry-focused education and training activities, such as internships and secondments between industry entities and research organisations.
- conferences, workshops, symposia related to the joint research
- related information sharing and communication initiatives related to the joint research.
Other costs may also be eligible for grant funding.
$ Available: up to $3million.
Eligibility: At a minimum, you must:
- be in a collaboration which contains at least two Australian industry organisations including one small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) and at least one Australian research organisation
- be able to match the funding sought.
Key Dates: closes 28 March 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #newtechnology #collaboration #research